Action to ask for a meeting with the new minister about the withdrawal of the travel restrictions outside Quebec
December 13th 2018 at 10:30 AM
Meeting point: In front of the Ministère du Travail, Emploi et Solidarité sociale, Stock Exchange Tower
800, Gauvin st. / Square-Victoria metro Station
This invitation is for everybody who wants to support the withdrawal of the restrictions!
Our claim concerns a measure adopted in 2015 and that has been keeping people on welfare from leaving the province for more than 7 consecutive days in a month.
There will be songs and slogans! Come show your solidarity!
You do not need to register for this event.
- To follow the event on facebook
- To contact us: email@example.com
- To become a member of the campaign and to sign the Declaration of support, click here.
- To download or to print the invitation, click here.
Popular Assembly about travel restrictions
for people receiving welfare – October 23rd 2018
- Thank you for your participation!
- You were more than 75 people to have participated in the meeting!
- Your testimonies have shown how unfair and discriminatory the measure is!
- You have asked for the abolition of the measure on travel restrictions outside Quebec!
You want to remain informed of the next actions concerning this campaign?
Join us on Facebook!
Send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: (514) 738-2036 poste 402